1. WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AFTER WE PURCHASE ONE OF YOUR VACATION GETAWAYS?
An email confirmation letter is sent directly to you in two different ways. The first is an email with the subject "Welcome to the Family" which will contain a welcome letter with our contact information and hours of operation. The second is a(n) PandaDoc showing what all your package details including our terms and conditions which requires your signature. If you do not receive both of these within 24 hours please contact us immediately to resend!
2. WHAT IS A RESORT PREVIEW PRESENTATION?
Your selected resort will schedule a time while you are visiting the resort to participate in a preview presentation of all of the resort’s amenities & benefits. You are not under any obligation to purchase anything, however you must attend the 90 minute presentation. The preview is fun, informative, and something your entire family will enjoy. Customers that fail to attend to a scheduled presentation will be subject to monetary penalties.
3. CAN WE ADD ADDITIONAL NIGHTS TO OUR VACATION GETAWAY?
Yes, after purchasing your getaway vacation and booking your trip, you can add additional nights directly with the resort you'll be traveling too for your ultimate stay.
4. HOW DO WE BOOK OUR VACATION?
1) Fill out the online Booking Form on our website or call 1-888-257-2311 and one of our vacation specialists can further assist you completing the reservation.
5. WHO DO WE CONTACT FOR ANYTHING WE NEED PERTAINING TO OUR VACATION GETAWAY ONCE CONFIRMED?
Simply call our rReservation Department and we will assist you, discuss special needs, and other questions you may have.
6. YOUR VACATION GETAWAYS ARE ADVERTISED FOR 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN. WHAT DO WE DO IF WE HAVE MORE FAMILY MEMBERS?
Simply call 1-888-257-2311 Monday Through Friday (10 am - 6 pm) EST and our vacation specialists will work with you to accommodate additional family members for a fee. These costs vary by resort, so please be sure to ask your selected resort what their charge for extra guests are.
7. ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE ACCOMMODATIONS ARE FOR 2 ADULTS & 2 CHILDREN. WHAT DO WE DO IF WE HAVE LESS FAMILY MEMBERS?
The resort accommodations we offer have enough room for up to 4 people on average. If you have less members in your party, then you enjoy more space! Children under the age of twelve except if you are traveling to Costa Rica is seventeen and under.
8. HOW LONG DO WE HAVE AFTER PURCHASE TO USE OUR VACATION GETAWAY?
For your convenience, your allotted time is stated on your invoice. If you cannot find your package information, just email us at email@example.com
9. WHAT ARE RESORT FEES AND TAXES?
The resort fees and taxes are government fees collected by your selected resort and they typically range from $25.99 to $99.99 subjective to the properties and destinations. All air, ground transportation, resort fees, taxes, booking fees, sanitation fees and security deposits are the responsibility of the traveler.
10. CAN MORE THAN ONE FAMILY TRAVEL TOGETHER ON VACATION?
Most of our resorts don’t encourage group travel at the wholesale price. In most situations, more than two families are not allowed to travel together.
11. DO WE NEED A PASSPORT TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY?
Yes, and we recommend that you contact the U.S. Department of State to provide your passport documents. Visit www.passports.state.gov.
12. HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR THE RESORT PREVIEW PRESENTATION?
The resort’s determine the eligibility requirements for each vacation getaway and you can call our vacation specialists at 1-888-257-2311 or at the bottom of each special hotel offer web page listed “Terms & Conditions”.
13. WE NEED TO CANCEL OUR PACKAGE, HOW DO WE DO IT?
All of our packages are sold on a Non-Refundable basis, however following Florida's Over the Phone policies, we will allow up to 30 days from the day of purchase for anyone to cancel their package via written format. To proceed with cancellation you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your vacation promotion vendor to cancel directly with them as they will need to issue the refund. If it is past the 30 days, each case will be reviewed individually.
14. HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO WE NEED TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
We advice to provide a 45-Day advance notice for standard booking and 90-Day notice for holiday & peak season, below that time frame it will be subject to availability and live inventory.
15. WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THE DISCOUNTED VACATION?
We work diligently to ensure our customers a wholesale price for all their vacation needs; the discount is in exchange for a vacation presentation that lasts roughly ninety minutes and this must be completed for each vacation.
16. DESTINATIONS AND RESORTS?
We display certain resorts under the travel promotion, to receive information regarding additional properties available at the destination of interest. Complete the booking form and a specialist will provide information about additional options subjective to request, resorts and hotels are due to change as inventory is updated constantly.
17. COMMON INQUIRIES?
Transportation and airfare are not included and are responsibility of the travelers. Customers are responsible to cover any cost associated with vaccination or testing as part of travel requirements, and for more information regarding travel requirements please visit https://www.cdc.gov